Health Care Law
Health Care Law
Health care law is a very diverse area and subject to constant change. Although the main challenges of this regulated market consist of qualitative and economic aspects, the attached legal issues are not to be underestimated either. We offer the legal support you need to overcome these challenges and to place your company in a position of qualitative and economic success.
- We are specialized in hospital planning and hospital financing.
- We advise and support hospital operators on strategic decisions and their implementation in the scope of hospital planning law.
- We offers assistance with funding applications for investment projects.
- We represent hospital operators against health insurance companies when signing, modifying or cancelling supply contracts.
- We design the participation of hospital operators in outpatient care, specialist care, preadmission and post-discharge care as well as outpatient surgery.
- We negotiate cooperation agreements between service providers in the healthcare sector.
- We assert compensation and other claims – in or out of court.
- We take landmark litigation cases before the Federal Courts.
- We design chief physician agreements und negotiate their cancellation.
- We assist you during restructuring and outsourcing processes.
- We are at home in matters of pensions and supplementary provisions in the ecclesiastical as well as the public context.
Our clients are hospitals – under any ownership structure –, medical care centers, panel physicians, and other service providers or players in the healthcare world. We offer support in matters of public and civil healthcare legislation and assemble a team that fits our clients’ needs.
We know the law, we know the industry and we are committed to your cause.