Dr. Tilman Isenhardt
Dr. Tilman Isenhardt, a lawyer and labour law specialist, has been working as part of the labour law team for michels.pmks as a salary partner labour since October 2016. In January 2017 he became equity partner. Since the beginning of his career in 2008, Dr. Isenhardt has been advising companies, executive boards, CEOs, and senior employees as well as works councils in all matters of individual and collective labour law. Renowned middle-sized companies and public corporations are among his clients. He specializes in consulting activities for the chemical industry, trade and services, logistics, the financial and insurance sector as well as the media and communications industries.
- Ongoing support for companies with individual or works constitutional issues
- Handling of cases before all labour courts of all instances
- Drafting and negotiation of operation agreements, including conciliation committee proceedings
- Reconciliation of interests and social compensation plan negotiations
- Consulting concerning works council elections
- Labour law-related counseling in the context of restructuring processes, transactions, outsourcing and business transfers
- Drafting and negotiation of company-based tariff agreements
- Labour law-related counseling concerning Public Service, including personnel representation law
- Drafting and negotiation of employment, managerial, and executive agreements
- Negotiation of termination agreements and termination protection proceedings
- Commercial agency law
- Since January 2017: Equity Partner with michels.pmks Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB
- October 2016 - December 2016: Salary Partner with michels.pmks Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB
- Since 2011: LabourLabour law specialist
- 2008 – 2016: Lawyer with the law firm Küttner Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB, Cologne
- 2005 – 2007: legal clerkship in the District of the Cologne Regional Court (Landgericht Köln) with stages at Küttner Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB and the Federal Association of German Industry (Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie e.V.) (BDI) in Brussels
- 2004 – 2005: Scientific Assistant with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in the practice group of Employment Pensions & Benefits, Düsseldorf
- 2004 – 2005: Doctorate at the Institute for German and European Law and Social Law of the University of Cologne concerning the subject "Relative collective bargaining ability"
- 1998 – 2004: Law studies at the university Rheinische-Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität of Bonn and at the Université d'Auvergne of Clermont-Ferrand
- German Association of Employment Courts (DArbGV)
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Cologne Bar Association (KAV)
- Working group on Labor Law of the German Bar Association
- Isenhardt, Homeoffice: Establishment and Organization – LabourLabour, Tax and Social Insurance Guidelines, in: DB 2016, p. 1499 ss.
- Isenhardt, Extraordinary Termination for Refusal to Work? – When do employees have the right to refuse working?, in: AnwaltZertifikatOnline Arbeitsrecht [LabourLabour law] 12/2016
- Isenhardt, An employee’s right to consent to and to recant from the publication of an advertising video in: AnwaltZertifikatOnline Arbeitsrecht [LabourLabour law] 1/2016
- Esser/Isenhardt, §§ 94-97 in: Juris Praxiskommentar [Practical Exposition] – SGB IX, 2nd edition 2015, edited by Schlegel/Voelzke/Kreitner/Luthe, Publisher: Juris GmbH (Saarbrücken)
- Isenhardt, The comparison of favorability in case of termination periods, in: AnwaltZertifikatOnline Arbeitsrecht [LabourLabour law] 24/2015
- Isenhardt, Access to the own personnel file – employee rights and employers' obligations, in: AnwaltZertifikatOnline Arbeitsrecht [LabourLabour law] 21/2014
- Isenhardt, Reisekostenrechtsreform 2014 – Consequences in employment and social insurance law?, in: DB 2014, p. 1316 ss.
- Hertzfeld/Isenhardt, Precedence of the notice of termination pending a change of contract – practical problems of termination law principle, in: DB 2011, p. 2034
- Isenhardt, Note on the LAG [Regional LabourLabour Court] Düsseldorf, judgment of 29 January 2010 – number of proceedings: 9 Sa 303/07, Klarenberg, in: EWiR 2010, p. 527 ss.
- Küttner/Isenhardt, Question of responsibility in cases of operational change, in: Festschrift für Jobst-Hubertus Bauer zum 65. Geburtstag (Commemorative publication for Jobst-Hubertus Bauer for his 65th birthday), 2010, Publisher: C.H. Beck (Munich), p. 625 ss.
- Isenhardt, Short note on the ECJ, judgment of 12 February 2009– number of proceedings: C-466/07, Klarenberg, in: Status: Recht (Law) (supplement DB 10/2009) 2009, p. 84 ss.
- Hertzfeld/Isenhardt, Note on the BAG, judgment of 4 July 2007 – number of proceedings:4 AZR 491/06, EWiR 2008, p. 345
- Isenhardt, Relative collective bargaining ability, 2008, Publisher: Peter Lang (Cologne)