The lawyer Dr. Jannis Kamann was admitted to the bar in April 2013.
Already during his education, he specialized in labor law and wrote his doctorate thesis in the area of labor law. The main focus of Dr. Kamann’s activity lies in the comprehensive consulting on all areas of individual and collective labor law.
In addition, he advises companies from the Anglo-American region in the context of cross-border matters of labor law. In the realm of health legislation, Dr Jannis Kamann assists physicians and companies from the healthcare industry with labor law issues. Furthermore, he supports healthcare corporations in matters of civil law.
- Protection against dismissal
- Work contract design
- Support in matters of business transfers
- Ongoing support for companies with individual or works constitutional issues, e.g. works council elections, recruiting, transfers, wage agreements and overtime
- Consulting for foreign companies in all questions of labor law
- Cross-border deployment of personnel
- Cooperation of hospitals from the perspective of civil and labor law
- since September 2014: Lawyer at michels.pmks Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
- from April 2013 to August 2014: Lawyer at Mütze Korsch Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- March 2013: Visiting Lawyer at an international law firm in London
- from 2009 to 2012: Research assistant in a special practice for labor law, Cologne
- 2013: Doctorate on "The omission in bad faith of an acquisition in the employer’s default of acceptance" with Prof. Dr. Ulrich Preis, Cologne University
- Cologne Chamber of Lawyers
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Cologne Bar Association (KAV)
- Working group on Labor Law of the German Bar Association
- European Labour Law Association (EELA)
- From start to finish – Labor Law for Startups, ArbR Aktuell (Labor Law Magazine) 2014, pp. 91-93.
- Federal Labor Court (Bundesarbeitsgericht, BAG, DE) – 25 April 2013 – 6 AZR 49/12, IILR 2014, p. 60.
- The employer’s positive knowledge of the employee’s insolvency – comment on the sentence of the Federal Labor Court (BAG), of 01/29/2014 – 6 AZR 642/12, ArbR Aktuell (Labor Law Magazine) 2014, p. 176.
- On the compatibility of the Greek special liquidation proceedings with the German ordre public and the scope of the EU Insolvency Regulation – comment on the sentence of the Federal Labor Court (BAG), of 04/25/2013 – 6 AZR 49/12, NZI 2013, p. 758.
- Violation of the right to be heard in labor court proceedings – Comment on the sentence of the Federal Constitutional Court (BVerfG), of 07/17/2013 – 1 BvR 2540/12, ArbR Aktuell (Labor Law Magazine) 2013, p. 495.
- Admissibility of a differentiation clause between the collective bargaining parties agreed upon in the context of the law of obligations – Comment on the sentence of the Regional Labor Court (LAG) Hesse, of 11/19/2012 – 17 Sa 432/12, ArbR Aktuell (Labor Law Magazine) 2013, p. 373.
- Loss of the leave entitlement despite the incapacity to work – comment on the sentence of the Federal Labor Court (BAG), of 10/16/2012 – 9 AZR 63/11, ArbR Aktuell (Labor Law Magazine) 2013, p. 133.
- 11/15/2013, Workshop on works council elections, The works council election – A guide for employers (2013)
+++ FOCUS-Special 2018: michels.pmks among the Top-Law-Firms for Labour Law +++