Janina Schaper, attorney at law, has been an associate in the field of health law at michels.pmks since August 2020. She obtained her knowledge in this field, inter alia, as a research assistant at a chair for medical law at the Georg-August University in Göttingen, through her ongoing PhD project in the field of reproductive medicine and her participation in the Sherwin B. Nuland Summer Institute in Bioethics at Yale University.
Furthermore, she worked as a research assistant in the civil litigation department of a major international law firm in Frankfurt and completed parts of her clerkship in one of the leading German health care companies.
- Continuous advice to companies on individual and collective cases
- Unfair Dismissal cases
- Drafting of employment and management contracts
- Representation of Employees
- Since January 2020: Lawyer at michels.pmks Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
- 2017 – 2019: Legal clerkship (Regional court district of Aachen) inter alia at KGK Rechtsanwälte in COlogne and Regional Labour Court of Cologne
- 2015 – 2019: Employee legal department at CMS Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Cologne Bar Association (KAV)