Jens-Peter Jahn, Registered Specialist for Health Care Law, is Salary Partner at michels.pmks. Since 2003 he is advising in all sectors of Medicine Law. He advises Hospitals, Medical Care Centers, doctors-, dentist’s- und psychotherapists as well as other service providers when it comes to issues of medical law.
- Medical malpractice law / dental malpractice law / hospital liability (passive side)
- Law of SHI-accredited doctors/dentists
- Hospital law
- Professional law of the medical professions
- Law on fees (GOÄ/GOZ/GOP/EBM/BEMA)
- Company law of the medical professions
- Cooperation in the health care sector
- Medical care centers
- Establishment, transfer and takeover of practice
- Psychotherapist Law
- since July 2019 Partner at michels.pmks Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
- since May 2018: Member of the Medical Law Committee of the Cologne Bar Association.
- April 2018 - June 2019: Salary Partner at michels.pmks Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
- 2003 - 2018: DR. HALBE RECHTSANWÄLTE
- since 2010: Editor of the "Journal for the entire medical law"
- since 2011: Assistant lecturer RWTH Aachen
- since 2006: Specialist lawyer for medical law
- 2002: Admitted to the bar and employment in a law firm specializing in insurance law
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
- Kölner Anwaltverein (KAV)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Medizinrecht des DAV